This self-paced, online Anatomy and Physiology course covers all the bodily systems playing a major role in human anatomy. The material is presented in a practical and comprehensive manner. The focus of the course is on the need-to-know facts that must be understood in order to pursue any healthcare career or related education in the field of science. These easy to follow lessons are ideal for anyone requiring a solid understanding of how the human body works.
It Includes the following Bodily Systems:
- The organization and chemical reactions of the human body, including all the amasing functions of the cell.
- All about the nervous, skeletal, muscular, respiratory, circulatory, and lymphatic systems.
- The functions and anatomy of the integumentary, urinary, digestive, endocrine, and reproductive systems.
This module consist of 94 pages of Anatomy & Physiology. It includes an online assessment/test to be completed.
The Human Body: An Orientation
Different Body Systems
- Exercise: Body Observation
- The Cells & Tissues
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- The Nervous System
- The Respiratory System
- The Circulatory (Cardio-Vascular) System
- The Urinary System
- The Reproductive System
- Endocrine System
- The Digestive System
- The Lymphatic System incorporating the Immune System
- The Sensory System