Learn the ancient knowledge of Ayurveda – the “Science of Life“. This Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant specialised program teaches you the fundamentals of Ayurveda for health and well-being and is a comprehensive study in the field of Ayurveda.
An Ayurvedic Consultant is one who is interested in enhancing her or his own well-being, while guiding others toward greater health and harmony. Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultants are qualified to teach the principles of Ayurveda in the community and conduct Ayurvedic lifestyle consultations.
Ayurveda is a complete science of healthy, balanced living, It is taught throughout India today as a medical practice in various Ayurvedic colleges and hospitals. As a health system, it is recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Ayurveda deals with the fundamental principles in nature that underlies the creation, preservation, and restoration of health and the promotion of longevity.
If you are an existing yoga teacher – you will learn how to incorporate the knowledge of Ayurveda into your yoga classes. This training counts as credits towards Yoga Therapy/Advanced Yoga studies (500-hours).
This Ayurveda Training covers the following:
* Introduction & Fundamental Principles.
* Discovering Your Mind/Body Constitution.
* Tools for Self-Observation.
* Disease Process according to Ayurveda.
* Food as Medicine.
* Ayurveda and Yoga.
* Healing Techniques and Revitalisation.
* Ayurveda Psychology.
* The Business of Ayurveda.
* Lectures by international Ayurveda Experts, etc.
Who Should Benefit from this Training?
* Anyone with an interest in Ayurveda.
* Those who are interested in making Ayurveda a career choice.
* Yoga Teachers who want to implement this Ayurveda knowledge into their classes.
* Existing therapists or natural consultants/healers.
* Those whom want to integrate Ayurveda with their existing Yoga knowledge.
* Those who want to help build a culture of health and well-being.
Ayurveda complements all healing modalities and provides personalisation and individual empowerment. If you embark on its healing journey of study, you will find that many of the answers to harmonious health and balance are already within you – Ayurveda simply provides the framework.
After successfully passing all the assignments, online assessment, and six case studies, you will be able to offer Ayurvedic advice to clients and your Ayurveda knowledge can be incorporated into an existing practice. This course is not qualify you to be an Ayurvedic Physician or a Teacher of Ayurveda.
Whether you are just beginning on the path of Ayurveda or intend to deepen an existing practice, studying at Ananda Sanga is an opportunity to embark on a transformational journey of relational learning into this all-inclusive science of life.
BONUS: Besides all the course material – you will receive 120 hours of audio interviews with international Ayurveda Experts!
Introduction & History
Ayurveda Concept of Creation
The Tri-Dosha (Three Doshas)
Understanding the Mind/Body Constitution
Dhatus, Srotas & Malas
Principles & Properties of Digestion
Basics of Ayurvedic Nutrition
The Disease Process
Yoga and Ayurveda Practices
Ayurvedic Assessment Techniques