Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant Course
Learn the ancient knowledge and science of Ayurveda – the “Science of Life“.
This Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant specialised program is an in-depth course for health and well-being and is a comprehensive study in the field of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a complete science of healthy, balanced living, and it is taught throughout the world today as a healing practice recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a health system.
Ayurveda deals with the fundamental principles in nature that underlies the creation, preservation, and restoration of health and the promotion of longevity.
An Ayurvedic Consultant is one who is interested in enhancing her or his own well-being, while guiding others toward greater health and harmony. Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultants are qualified to teach the principles of Ayurveda in the community and conduct Ayurvedic lifestyle consultations.
If you are an existing yoga teacher – you will learn how to incorporate the knowledge of Ayurveda into your yoga classes.
This Ayurveda Course covers the following (see curriculum tab above):-
- The introduction & fundamental principles of Ayurveda.
- Learning how to determine a person’s mind/body constitution.
- Ayurveda tools for self-observation.
- Ayurvedic assessment techniques.
- Disease process according to Ayurveda.
- Lectures and guidelines from international Ayurveda experts.
- The application of food as medicine.
- Learning how to advise on Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle.
- The relationship between Ayurveda and Yoga.
- Ayurvedic healing techniques and revitalisation principles.
- The principles of Ayurveda psychology.
- How to setup an Ayurveda consultancy.
Who Should Benefit from this Training?
- Anyone with an interest in Ayurveda.
- Those who are interested in making Ayurveda a career choice.
- Licensed healthcare professionals and alternative therapists may enhance their existing practice by combining it with Ayurveda.
- Yoga Teachers who want to implement this Ayurveda knowledge into their classes.
- Existing therapists or natural consultants/healers.
- Those whom want to integrate Ayurveda into their yoga classes.
- Those who want to help build a culture of health and well-being.
Ayurveda complements all healing modalities and provides personalisation and individual empowerment. If you embark on its healing journey of study, you will find that many of the answers to harmonious health and balance are already within you – Ayurveda simply provides the framework.
What is included in this Course?
Besides comprehensive course lessons, there are also assessments, assignments, caste studies, online lectures, audio & video content and interviews with international Ayurveda experts.
After successfully completing and passing all the course requirements, you will be able to offer Ayurvedic advice to clients and your Ayurveda knowledge can be incorporated into an existing health/healing practice. This course is not qualify you to be an Ayurvedic Physician or to teach Ayurveda.
Whether you are just beginning on the path of Ayurveda or intend to deepen an existing practice, studying at Ananda Sanga is an opportunity to embark on a transformational journey of relational learning into this all-inclusive science of life.
Introduction & History
Ayurveda Concept of Creation
The Tri-Dosha (Three Doshas)
Understanding the Mind/Body Constitution
Dhatus, Srotas & Malas
Principles & Properties of Digestion
Basics of Ayurvedic Nutrition
The Disease Process
Yoga and Ayurveda Practices
Ayurvedic Assessment Techniques
Ayurveda Glossary & Assessments