Our next on-site Yoga Teacher Training starts in October 2019 in Somerset West, South Africa.
This is the entry level to become a qualified Ananda Sanga Yoga Teacher Level 1 (200-hours). As a qualified Yoga Teacher, you can teach beginners and intermediate classes.
The Ananda Sanga YTT programme guarantees to make yoga teaching simple, easy to apply and produce well educated teachers in all aspects of yoga, to get the best results and benefits. We are a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance – South Africa.
Candidates should have at least one year of yoga experience before enrolment. You must make a commitment to be at all of the teacher training classes and complete the practical assessments.
We adhere the 200 hour Yoga Teacher requirements, and contact hour guidelines, set by Yoga Alliance (SA)
Our Training focus on Classic Yoga – hatha yoga postures with emphasis on inner awareness and importance of breath (Integral Vinyasa Yoga). As the second oldest Yoga Training school in South Africa, we strive to produce exceptional qualified Yoga Teachers all over the world. Become skilled to be a powerful, confident, positive Yoga Teacher.
The training provides an integrated and mindful approach to yoga, combining hatha yoga instruction, meditation, chanting, pranayama, anatomy and physiology:-
* learn the basics of the most important yoga postures;
* learn how to modify the postures to suit your goals and flexibility;
* experience the vital link between yoga postures and meditation;
* explore the important topics of Raja yoga and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali;
* ensure a safer and deeper practice by learning anatomy and physiology;
* spend 2-3 hours a day enjoying and absorbing yourself into hatha yoga;
* learn to teach those with special needs: senior citizens & children;
* develop confidence in your teaching skills;
* learn how to organise and present classes, etc.
The Training is conducted at:
Somerset West, Western Cape
Go here for more information.