Ayurveda Foundation Program
Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic (whole-body) healing systems. It was developed thousands of years ago in India. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
How well do you know yourself? Do you know what foods and exercises benefit you most? Do you wonder why you respond one way to stress when your husband, friend, or sister responds differently? Do you know the best way to recharge your batteries when you are feeling stressed out or depleted?
Your natural sleep patterns, favorite activities, and body type are all influenced by your unique mind-body constitution or dosha. Understanding the doshas can profoundly improve your health and your ability to create well-being on a daily basis. This is the foundation of this Ayurveda Program.
When you sign up for this Ayurveda Foundation Course, you will:
* Take a dosha quiz to discover your unique mind-body type.
* Learn about doshas for your health.
* Understand your current state of well-being and receive personal tools to improve your health and restore balance.
* Discover lifestyle and seasonal routine recommendations for your dosha type.
* Learn breathing and stress-release practices.
* Discover techniques for creating harmony and balance in your everyday live.
* See the course Curriculum for more info.
Note: This Ayurveda Foundation Program is intended to educate students about Ayurveda for self-study and self-healing. It does not qualify students to practise Ayurveda formally or to register as an Ayurveda Practitioner. For this, further studies are needed in Ayurveda (see Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant).
This course allows you to move through the course materials at your own pace. If you are ready to get started, enrol in this course and receive instant access to all the course material.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 227
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction & History
Dicover Your Body/Mind Constitution
Ayurveda in Daily Life