Introduction & History
Dicover Your Body/Mind Constitution
Ayurveda in Daily Life
Welcome to the Science of Ayurveda
Than you for your interest to learn more about the ‘Medicine of the Future’ – Ayurveda!
Knowledge of Ayurveda is Essential
Ayurvedic science is aimed at the preservation of health and prevention of disease by establishing balance and harmony through nutrition, herbs, meditation, and daily routines. Ayurvedic science provides knowledge to unfold the reality beyond the physical body and achieve harmony of Body, Mind and Spirit. The World Health Organization recognises Ayurveda as a complete natural health care system.
This is a Perfect Time to Learn Ayurveda
There is a unique opportunity in this day and age to lead successful lives by assisting family, friends and clients in creating healthier bodies and lifestyles, thus eventually lowering healthcare costs.
Who Studies & Practice Ayurveda?
* Licensed health care practitioners utilize their Ayurvedic knowledge to enhance their current practice.
* Students interested in health and beauty.
* Freelance writers start Ayurvedic publications.
* Yoga Teachers and students.
* Business entrepreneurs developing Ayurvedic products, etc.
* Students in academics get into teaching or deepen their education, pursuing more in-depth studies.
The possibilities in the uses and application of Ayurveda are endless!
This Ayurveda program introduces you to the basics, history and concepts in Ayurveda for Self-Healing and for family and friends. The duration consists of more than 20 hours of tuition material.
1. Introduction & History
- Welcome to the Science of Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda Background and History.
- Philosophy of Ayurveda.
2. Fundamental Principles
- Five Building Blocks of Nature (Elements).
- Theory and Function of Tri-Dosha.
- Ayurvedic Concept of Waste Products (Malas).
- Importance of Digestions (Agni & Ama).
- Ama Reducing Diet Diet.
3. Discovering Your Constitution
- Determining Your Constitution: Body/Mind type.
- Keeping Yourself in Balance.
- Twenty Attributes.
4. Ayurveda in Daily Life
- Health According to Ayurveda.
- Ten Factors in Health and Illness.
- Daily Lifestyle & Regime.
- Ancient Wisdom to assist Modern Lifestyle.
“Health, according to Ayurveda, is a State of Complete Physical, Mental, Spiritual and Social Well-Being and Not Merely the Absence of Disease or Infirmity.”